Surface Finishes & Corrosion Protection
Daver Steels compression strut system can be supplied with a surface finish to suit the installed application.
- Self colour
- Shot blast and primer coated for subsequent final painting by the client
- Shot blast, primer and final coat ready for assembly into the structure.
- Powder coated (there are process limitations to the maximum piece size, please enquire)
- Thermal zinc spray to ISO 22063
- Satin polished with minimum grade 320 grit.
- Mirror polished by hand to a bright finish.
- Pin assemblies can be supplied with an isolation arrangement to the pin barrel and end caps.
Dissimilar Metals Isolation:-
Exploded view of fork end assembly showing neoprene washers and PTFE coated pin barrel to prevent dissimilar metal corrosion